- Congress uses Twitter more than Millennials: Social media on the Hill is higher than with their younger constituents – and could have a major impact on the next election
- Klout’s clout in a marketer’s plan: Should it be the main component or just part of the mix?
- Emotions range for pink ribbon programs: A new poll shows that Americans have mixed feelings about Breast Cancer Awareness month marketing
- Find your way, find a new gig: Tips to forging your own path when searching for a new job
- Looking for jobs in all the wrong places: Why the old adage “Fish where the fish are” doesn’t apply to job search
Thanks again to Gennifer Delman — virtual intern/future magazine editor/head of Hofstra’s Ed2010 chapter — for compiling the top PR/marketing news of the week!
See any other headlines/trends you want to share? Post it in the comments or send it to us at BestPublicist (at) gmail (dot) com.